The Abortion Care Network offers an overview of the resources and information on this site for women making a pregnancy decision.
For some women, deciding whether or not to have an abortion is relatively straightforward decision. But for others, making that decision can be confusing and difficult. If you are considering all of your options, it is important to be sure you get all the information you need to make an informed choice. The following articles may be helpful to get help with your decision.
- UNDECIDED? An essential resource is the Pregnancy Options Workbook, also in Spanish. Also Backline, a talkline for all aspects of pregnancy.
- QUESTIONS? Start with our FAQ to understand the most common questions and answers. Worried about pain? Read Will It Hurt?
- WHICH CLINIC? COST? You may need information on how to choose a quality clinic, finding a clinic near you, and where to get financial assistance.
- GOOD DECISIONS How do you make a good decision? Click here.
- PARENT If you need help involving a parent or partner, visit the Mom, Dad I'm Pregnant section or
- PARTNER: the Men and Abortion section.
- SPIRITUALITY: Many women have religious or spiritual concerns and we offer some resources for you.
- RESISTING STIGMA Our handout You Are A Good Woman is a good antidote to the negative messages about abortion in our society. Now in Spanish.
- POST ABORTION: If you are concerned with how you're going to feel after an abortion, download Healthy Coping in English or in Spanish. And check out Post Abortion Help.
- ADOPTION: To learn more about adoption look at these links or read the section in the Pregnancy Options Workbook.
- BIRTH CONTROL Looking forward, read about birth control and protecting your future fertility.
- TRANSLATION IN TEN LANGUAGES- This section has video translations of abortion information in 10 non-English languages and also links to translated material on birth control and abortion options.